- Roman Deuz Blog -

http://myspace.com/djdeuz

понедельник, 18 мая 2009 г.

Boooooom

Heeeyy! Wonderful World =) 

Just a bit about my life out of music industry. A lot of study right now...because exams is coming soon. So less working with my tunes...but..anyway, holidays was cool , unfortunately weather was not so cool hehe, but I ve record live guitar to my new tune, which I will finish as soon as I can. Really fresh sound and I'm intresting to put on that some girl rap vocals. Should be cool. I want to say Big Big thanks to god or to Lord in the Highest, because I ve not put my foot on another road at last week. It s really incredible, but I dont want to speak about that at this blog, just want to say thanks.

Um, I ve started to arrange tune with female vocal...that tune will be sound not like standart electornic tune, because it will have live guitar too...and the drums is very similar as in Rock'n'Roll tunes of 60-70th :) Promise to myself to finish tunes as soon as possible :) hheehe, and if u are from Russia just wanna show video about my native land near Ural :

Wanna sleeeeeeeep right now .....Tomorrow will be big day :)

At the end watch this video :) haha...have fun :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий