- Roman Deuz Blog -

http://myspace.com/djdeuz

пятница, 22 мая 2009 г.

Uhh...That's was really good week. I ve solve all education problems...Now I'm ready to working with the finishig of my EP, which will be consist of 5 tracks. And I have a good news...I will make remix on rock band project from Canada - Violent Kin...on the track with cool name "Call You Out ****" :) Looking forward to start working with that remix. U just can check out the myspace page of that band : http://www.myspace.com/violentkin . Ok...then I'm working for finishing track for USA lable. I will post info , when will finish that acrually. It will sounds really intresting, you will see. Then I just deside now...go or not on IBWT 9 years in Underground club tomorrow, just I will have rehearsal of my live show at this sunday with recording of guitar. So, best way - not to go on that b-day party I suppose. Will see hhehe. By the way soon I will upload something like chart, it will be the best tracks of the last months for me(not club tracks) just what I choose to listen in that month, and then I will write the breakthrough artists for me ...just I listen per day about 50 or more new tunes...always trying to find new artists...intresting in bio, especially at last time I'm really instresting in britpop style..love this music so much. Definitely that stuff will make influence on my music...I love more and more live instuments in the tunes, especially guitars. By the way I'm working now for tunes, where u can listen my own guitar playin :) haha

Ufff...And at the end I will share really amaizing video animation. Check it out:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий