- Roman Deuz Blog -

http://myspace.com/djdeuz

вторник, 12 мая 2009 г.

Hey! Just decided to write something here, and I suppose that I will write here more and more for improving my english, it will be intresting to see how it rised up. Today I ve reciev full vocal for my future track with incredible female vocalist Sarah Wassall. Soon we will rehearsal some moments from this new tune and then will record guitar. By the way, soon I will start a cast for future video clip on this one tune. It will be incredible ;) Hahha...nice news from Odissi today. If u are intresting just reading her new blog on the myspace :) lol

And yes, I ve add Twitter widget to this blog bage, so even if I will not write something here, I will write this in twitter, very useful thing... really. 

Nights;)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий